Friday 20 April 2018

Can Blogger kick off your blog?

Is there any chance that your pretty blog could actually get fired by blogger?

Have your ever muddled up this thought in your mind?

You may have thought of this if you have any time used some other peculiar blogging platform. 

And that's true they may simply kick out your blog for literally nothing!

But relax in case of blogger because here you could not easily see things juggling around for simply no any reason.

Wait!...

But you could not supposed to expect all the happy things because there's still a chance of your blog being deleted and that what I met with in the last month.


My Own Experience:

One of my tech blog on which I was working upon and had few posts on it got deleted with no prior information.(It was removed from search engine.)

It was not receiving any traffic and I also had not been working on it so it was not like that annoying but still it coagulated my temper.

(Check- My deleted tech blog was restored back after 3-4 days of my recognition of it being deleted. Sorry I could not get the screenshot because it was soon restored)

So henceforth after my blog being restored there is no reason to put upon some serious allegations on Google but still there are probably some flaws in its system.

What to expect know?

So in this minimalist know-how-tutorial for Blogger newbies I will tell you the ways you can protect your some of the very own fashioned tiered-link-building or just hobby blogs form being deleted by blogger. 

(Note- this threat is next to impossible for those blogs which are consistent.)

I know that you may know this popular link building tactic that involves creating free blogs and increasing their authority and using them to transfer link juice.

(I will tell you about this in more detail in some other time.)

There may also be some who don't want to run their minds on these little complicated process but rather build blog and do some work and shoot away soon after but for a long duration.

For all of these kind of people I will put the best and the most secure ways to cross out any possibilities off your side blog being deleted.

How to protect?

The major reason that blogger don't loves your site can be the low traction of visitors it brings out or it has brought in till now.

Believe me this could not be the alone reason for blogger to do anything but if this mixed with low efforts on your side and your blogs being pilled up for long and you not recognizing them for long time by not even logging in to your account can persuade Blogger to remove your blogs.

But I want to make you clear that these are only theories that are pulled by me from what happened with me so I want to make clear that the probable chances of this happening are low!

To minimize any such events you should at least log into your account time to time and if you want to go further do create posts on them.  

Second reason for your blog being deleted is in prospect of Seo. Remember that Blogger offers some features to play with Seo settings.

Whether you have been a web developer or if someone else offers to experiment with the codes for not any good reason like misplacing identities of element, false behavior with search engines and etc.

I would advice you to not to play out of the boundaries at that level or else blogger would not have any second thought regarding deleting your blog. 

So these can be some of the not so obvious reason that might pull your blog down.

And I am expecting that you are pretty much aware of the common reasons like exploiting content policy, T&C and all other common 
unethical reasons.

Bonus tip: Blogger and google loves site that are relevant and one thing that points out to the relevancy is the comments on your blog as long as there are some of good comments in your blog there are no any chances for your blog being harmed.


Centralizing:

If there's any doubt or fear developed in your mind about the security of your blogger blog then I would say that you have re-entered the safe zone because after all who cares other than you if your blog is being deleted along with all your tedious effort.

But, if you are boiling with too much of anxiety then I think you have taken this into too much of hype which is useless because blogger being one of the oldest and preferred platform and also owned by Google can't get your blog down too easily if you follow my suggestions.

At last I have heard many bloggers say that they migrate to wordpress only because of this silly reason so there's really a  matter of concern!

And also please share for everyone if there's something related to this happen to you. We all would be interested to look at your story. 
    

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment